Informing, Connecting and Branding Professionals and Entrepreneurs
Most of us spend way too much time sitting in front of our computers both at home and at work. Walking has become my way of getting up and moving around regularly. I've been operating computers for 35 years and the last few years, I have really started to feel it. My bottom gets sore and my neck gets absolutely intolerable!
1. Remember the string. Pretend you have a string on the top of your head being pulled up by the sky.
2. Breath, breath, breath. I like to breath to "1 - 2 - 3 - 4" and then breath out the same way. After a while, it becomes habit. If you can't talk while you are walking, slow down to a more comfortable pace.
3. Bend your arms. Keep your arms parallel to the ground and pump them back and forth.
4. Stretch. It's a good idea to stop and do some stretching about 10 minutes into your walk. Stretching before your walk can harm muscles.
5. Warm up. Walk slowly for about five minutes to warm up, then increase your pace gradually. End your walk by cooling down. Walking in place for about five minutes will do it!
This is a great way to help you keep your health intact while working those long hours online!
Thank you for joining me on this fantastic adventure! I encourage each of you to pursue your crazy dreams and never, ever give up. Be ready to invest wisely in yourself and your business as God places gifts in front of you. Remember, Crazy Dreamers Do!